Background

Tempted to click?? Just click then~ xP

Friday, October 8, 2010

CLAMS ALERT! (:

Hello everybody! Guess who’s this updating blog at this time of night? -.-















Although I’m really tired and there’s a really high possibilities for me to blackout, I don’t care still, to blog something I really want to, which is about LALA!

Actually, I’m gonna talk about Choo Shu Hua















Lala











Flower and













Chi Hua Hua! :D













Don’t understand? Well, continue reading. And owhx~hihix~mai names ah hor is ermm..lala..oopssx~hahax~is chihuahua~hahax~khonthiniu reediing o~hehex~



















Do you know this girl, in the picture on the top? xD That’s siaolang Lala or more occasionally, Angela Choo Shu Hua.

Now! Compare her name with Lala, Flower (Hua) and Chi Hua Hua, see? Great combinations righttt? I know, thank you (:


















So, do you guys really know what’s a Lala? Basically, is a siput (clam), and the picture on the top shows whatever it is, a lala’s body -.-















Happy Family! Happy Clams, happy lala ^_^














Next, F.L.O.W.E.R is AWESOME! Isn’t flower nice? Especially the BOUGAINVILLAS? Thank you, I know it is.















Yeah, she’s nice and pretty and beautiful and attractive ß referring to sunflower xP
















Many many types of Hua(s)




















Lastly, introducing the very own masterpiece Lala here:





















Lala: I hope you guys enjoyed reading about myself. Now, I hope you guys know what's about me, clearly enough already (: Meaning, I love curry (kuah) with c(lam)s ^_^


















Teehee! Goodnight and all the best for the upcoming final exams :S See you guys in school.
Time: 1.40AM
Date: 8/10/2010
Day: Friday
Mood: Sleepy but couldn't sleep
Weather: Cold
Environment: Spooky
Written by: The famous and well-known Miss E-Laine, officially crowned Miss Universe (:
Motives: To advertise my blog :P Feel free to visit my lousy blog cus I wanna show you how lousy my blog is and the lousiest blog post in the world you have ever seen, and the lousy people like me. ^_^ xoxolowelainexoxo
Kthxbai goodnight! I <3> (:

No comments:

Post a Comment